You know exactly what I am talking about..you see it in any barn.. it is the very reason why some people opt for the gelding over the mare at point of sale.
I am talking about the periods of time that correspond with the mare’s reproductive cycle that bring on mood swings, irritability, muscle tension, erratic behavior and a generally uncooperative attitude! ahhhh… (the light of heart run away screaming!)
Take heed my friends – there are ways to help!
Hormone fluctuations during this time can cause distinct physiological imbalances that evoke this nasty attitude. There ARE however several herbs and ingredients that can support proper hormone balance for the poor girl and bring her back from the dark side!
- Dong Quai Root Powder: supports a healthy balance between the major female hormones, estrogen and progesterone, by supporting healthy estrogen levels
- Raspberry Leaf Powder: supports healthy muscular relaxation in both the skeletal muscles and smooth muscle that surrounds blood vessels, the digestive tract and other organs
- Magnesium: a nutrient mineral that supports a healthy balance between muscular contraction and relaxation, healthy brain and nervous system health and healthy energy production
- Chasteberry Extract: supports a healthy balance between the two major female hormones, estrogen and progesterone, by supporting healthy progesterone levels
- Placental Substance, Uterus Substance and Ovarian Substance: support healthy hormone and tissue balance during periods of significant hormonal fluctuation
- Calcium D-Glucarate, Chrysin and Indole 3 Carbinole: supports a stable relationship between estrogen and progesterone and hormone detoxification pathways. Also supports liver function, where a large part of hormone metabolism occurs